So, I awoke at 3am last night, sweating and horrified by the nightmare I was having. It was the kind of nightmare where you have to beg yourself to wake up, and all the while you're aware it's a dream, but your eyes just won't open and so the dream continues. Thankfully, just as I was being attacked in the dream, my eyes flipped open. Funny how that happens.
Still, when I was awake, I was genuinely freaked out. I logged onto Skype to see if there was anyone to chat with -- nope. I considered getting dressed and going down to chat with the guards on duty, but instead, I settled on loading the happiest, most care-free TV show I could think of to calm my mind and help me return to a sleep full of rainbows and smiles: "The Brady Bunch."
Wow, what does it say about me that the stale Wonder-Bread feeling of this family was the most comforting thing I could think of?
I watched the episode where Greg gets mad at Marcia when she starts dating his rival football player, Warren Mulaney. Then, Greg tries to make Marcia mad by going out with her rival Kathy, who beat her in cheerleading tryouts.
Seriously?
*Hair flip* - Thanks, Bradys.

No comments:
Post a Comment